[WPTA] Planning Meeting Reminder

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Thu Jan 11 09:55:02 MST 2018

Planning Meeting
By Jim Keenan

The Planning meeting for the 2018 calendar will at the Robinson Township QS&L on January 13, 2018.

There are two goals for this meeting: to plan the events for 2018, then enjoy lunch and a few beverages of your choice.

The meeting will start at 11:00 am. We usually take about an hour to conduct our official business of actually producing a calendar of events for the coming year. Lunch and socializing will begin around noon.

Who can attend? All club members are welcomed and encouraged to attend. Those of you who have organized events in the past and plan on hosting one again should attend, as we
need your input.

If you have never planned an event but would like to, please attend and let us know what you would like to do.

If you would like to coordinate an event but can’t attend the meeting call me (330 402 0707) on send me an email (mij57 at msn.com) and I will put your event on the calendar.

I would like to thank everyone that planned and executed an event in 2017. Your efforts are appreciated and help to keep our club vibrant.

Jim Keenan