[WPTA] 2018 Kastner Cup Tee Shirts

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 19 04:09:07 MDT 2018

2018 Kastner Cup Tee-Shirts
I’ve agreed to coordinate the Tee-Shirt for this years event at Pitt-Race in conjunction with the Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix. The shirt will have the event poster as the artwork, 100% cotton and a mid weight weave.
It’s getting close to the final date to request the 2018 Kastner Cup Tee Shirt for the Pitt-Race Event. Prices are established. $17.00 ea. for shirt sizes up to XL. 2XL and up are $4.00 more or $21.00 ea. Color can be White or Gray.
Prepayment is required as I need the cash before I order the shirts. Cut off date will be MAY 31, 2018

I’ll send out a reminder to the 70 + who have already ordered but new orders will need to be paid as you order please. I’ll confirm your order when I receive your payment.

Delivery will be at Pitt Race during the event. If you will not attend but want a shirt; mailing will be extra and yet to be determined at this point.

If you have not ordered a shirt(s) or want to change your current order please do so now and indicate how many and the color you’d like.

I’ll keep a record, I’ll need your name and e-mail address and color preference.
Payment can be made via PayPal (my email is jerryvv at roadrunner.com that’s v v and not a w please).
Or a check can be mailed to me at.
Jerry Van Vlack
18 Nantucket Drive.