[WPTA] Run to Sharon Quaker State & Lube

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 19:26:23 MDT 2017

Run to Sharon Quaker State & Lube
On Saturday July, 29 we are going to meet our triumph brothers (and sisters- my attempt at being pc) from The North Coast Triumph Club, in Sharon. We will meet at the Sheetz on Mount Nebo Road at 9:00 am. The first group will be off at 9:30. The route is yet to be finalized, however I can tell you we are crossing the border to Ohio and heading north to Sharon on Buckeye soil. Let’s hope the weather cooperates and we have a good turnout of members.
Jim Keenan
mij57 at msn.com
330-402-0707