[WPTA] Pitt Race

twadlynarnd at hughes.net twadlynarnd at hughes.net
Sun Jul 9 18:10:25 MDT 2017

Thanks for passing that along even if it isn’t all goo, at least no one was badly hurt.
When you get time can you call Bruce? I want your opinion of rebuilding my dizzy or should I buy another. I’ve tried the PerTronix and not got it running right yet. It still has the stumble from low rpm. Went for a drive today and ended up outing the points back in and it ran fine rest of the day. What does it usually run for a rebuild?
Thanks,
Bob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10