[WPTA] NCTA Member

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 13 17:21:14 MST 2017

I’m passing this along as some of our members may remember Bruce Lapierre. Bruce was active in both VTR and TRA and owned a Geranium painted TR2  He shared our tent at the VTR meet at TRF several years ago. He and Jim Shaw parked their cars side by side in the tent and out of the rain and mud. 2 Geranium painted TR2’s together is a rarity. I seem to recall there was a photo and perhaps it can be found. Bruce lived in Hudson, OH just across town from me and we enjoyed some time together from time to time. I’ll miss him.

JVV

I just received the sad news that Bruce Lapierre passed away this morning. There will be a memorial service sometime in the future. They will send me the info when they have it planned.

Roger Mauter, President NCTA