[WPTA] Auto Tool Auction

Gary Fredo garyfredo at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 10:52:01 MST 2016

I don't know if I'm doing this correctly but I thought some of the members may be interested in this tool auction in Verona:

AUCTION FRI NOV 18, @ 5 PM Truck Auto Repair Business

|    |
AUCTION FRI NOV 18, @ 5 PM Truck Auto Repair Business
 BUSINESS LIQUIDATION AUCTION Bill De Andres TRUCK AND AUTO REPAIR Fri. Nov. 18, 2016 @ 5 PM 205 Sandy Creek Rd V...  |   |