[WPTA] Fwd: [Fot] TR parts for sale

Bruce Stutzman stutztr4 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 06:56:35 MDT 2016

This is from club member Russ Moore.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Spitfire Racing <spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, May 7, 2016 at 9:39 PM
Subject: [Fot] TR parts for sale
To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen at me.com>, 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <
fot at autox.team.net>

………baby needs new shoes so we dig into the shelves!

I have a few pieces someone may have interest in; if so I can bring them to
Summit Point or ship when I get back. Call to inquire or email me.

I leave for Summit on Tuesday AM……………………

NOS never mounted TR-6 boot lid-all factory primer

TR-2 front apron in very good condition with excellent grill

TR-6 hood-used needs 30 minutes on R side hinge mount area

High Torque starter for TR-6 (Moss) New in box-reasonable offer

Monza full exhaust system new in box (TR-6 dual and single available)

Falcon SS header for TR-250/TR-6

Multiple tonneau covers for many British cars NOS

Exhaust pipes/system for MG-TD; AH 100 series

fot at autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive