[WPTA] Message from the PVGP / Pittsburgh Bicentennial Parade

Schweitzer, Tom TSchweitzer at stoltenberg.com
Wed Jun 29 18:44:30 MDT 2016

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to pass this along to everyone involved with the PVGP to see if there was an interest in having a few cars in the city's bicentennial parade on July 9th?  If I can garner enough interest for maybe 4 or 5 cars I would reach out to the planners to see if we could participate.  I realize this falls in the middle of PittRace Weekend, though the parade I can't see taking more than a few hours.  I was thinking having a car that would represent the different aspects of the PVGP.  Maybe a Jaguar since that is Marque, but then a car that represents the U.S., Italy, etc...  A racecar would be an if because of race weekend.
Let me know your thoughts, and if you are interested shoot me an email.

--
Albert E. Heiles IV
albert.heiles at gmail.com<mailto:albert.heiles at gmail.com>