[WPTA] WPTA Holiday Party _ The Countdown has Started

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Jan 11 09:22:26 MST 2016

The Holiday Party

The Christmas Spirit will still be in season for the WPTA Holiday Party, Saturday January 23rd at 6 PM!

Plan to attend our annual event for a great time, delicious food and fun car talk with your Triumph Club friends. The party starts at 6 pm.

This year, we’ll be at:

Thee Olde Place Inn, (just off Route 51 in Pleasant Hills)
1209 Streets Run Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15236.

Cost is $35 per person, which will include appetizers, a buffet dinner of chicken, pork and fish, sides, salads, and a dessert selection. Cash bar.

Santa Mikos will also be dropping off a bag of treats for all good Triumph owners! No coal, we promise!!

Please send in your check (payable to W.P.T.A.) RSVP today to:
Kim Ross
129 Crestview Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15236.

The deadline to reserve your place on Santa’s lap is January 16th, 2016

Larry Ross