[WPTA] Britsburgh Celebration and Classic Cars

cruderer at aol.com cruderer at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 16:14:34 MDT 2015

The Flag Factory - owned by WPTA members Cliff & Carole Ruderer - is the exclusive supplier of the "Britsburgh" flag. The British flag in Pittsburgh's black & gold is a fun accessory for those who love both British cars and Pittsburgh. A portion of proceeds benefit British American Connections Pittsburgh. www.TheFlagFactory.com

Cliff