[WPTA] Fall Tour

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 17:35:17 MDT 2015

WPTA Fall Leaf Tour
by Don Harkus
This year’s Fall Leave Tour on October 10 will take us up the beautiful Allegheny River Valley. We will end at the Allegheny Grill on Main Street in Foxburg, Pa. We will meet at 10:15 for the driver meeting and depart around 10:30 from the Sheetz just off of I-79 Mt Nebo Exit. This is a week or two earlier than I usually do this event. So I think we will see a whole lot of leaves still on the trees. This year I will be like most of you with a long drive home since I now live in Pittsburgh myself.
Don Harkus 724-822-5447,
dharkus at aol.com