[WPTA] Reminder -- Run to Team Triumph

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 06:59:00 MST 2015

Run to Team Triumph
by Gary Fredo
Got the winter blues?  Here’s the solution.  Go hang out with Scott Harper and your Triumph friends on February 21st at Team Triumph.  We will start with breakfast at Perkin’s Restaurant on Route 19 in Cranberry for breakfast at 8:00 AM and plan to leave Perkin’s around 9:00 AM to head to Team Triumph.  This is always a well attended event as it is always fun to see what new/used Triumph treasures Scott has around his place.  If you are planning to purchase parts than it’s always best to call Scott in advance and place your order.  Just let him know that you will be picking up the parts during the WPTA event on Feb 21st.  So get that parts list together for all those winter projects that haven’t been finished yet and get them called into Scott.  As always we will go to a local establishment after Scott’s for some food and refreshments.  Team Triumph is located at 695 Summit Street, NW, Warren Ohio 44485 for those that want to go straight to Scott’s.