[WPTA] FW: Krepps Covered Bridge Festival

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Thu Sep 18 06:45:06 MDT 2014

I’ve forwarded a message I got, yesterday, from George Yonker’s wife, Kathy.  George and Kathy are Jaguar and Triumph club members, as well as members of my church (Hickory Presbyterian), which is promoting and hosting the event.  The Hickory Lions Club (most of whom are members of our church) also works on this event and Wil was working the Lions Club booth, when he fell ill.

I’m thinking we could do an Early Morning Run from the diner to the festival, leaving the diner around 9 AM (which is hardly early for this country boy, but I’m making allowances for you city boys ;)).  How about some feed-back?  So far I’ve only heard from a couple of guys who can’t make it, due to other commitments.  This will be a good opportunity to honor Wil’s memory and spend a good part of the day driving our cars (we can do more driving after leaving Krepps).

Bud