[WPTA] Anniversary Run and QS&L Tour 2014

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 06:32:47 MDT 2014

Anniversary Run and QS&L Tour 2014.

by Pat Ledford

September 20, 2014 is the date where we gather for the Quaker Steak and Lube Tour to Sharon PA for 2014.  Over the past few years that I have organized the QS&L Tour I have tried to create a different route than the year before and usually started north then ran west to Sharon PA.  This year in order to mix it up again we are going to head west then turn north ending up at the QS&L.  This should be an easy run for the navigator as the roads are well marked and there are long distances before changing a route.  There are still plenty of curves and dips and valleys to make the drive interesting.

We will start at the Sheetz on Mount Nebo Road off exit 68 on I-79.  Meeting time will be 10:00 AM and Drivers meeting at 10:15 AM.   This is a busy Sheetz but possibly we can gather at the far side of the pumps.

I hope this can be a large gathering as an invite went out to all the registries of the British Car Day to join us via an emailed copy of the Dzus Dnuz.  We have had a cool August and lets hope we still have a nice end of September weather for a top down run.