[WPTA] Roadster Factory Run

Ed Major ejmajortr3a at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 08:15:31 MST 2014

Roadster Factory Run
by Gary Fredo
I’m going to mix things up a little more and change the meeting place to Dean’s Dinner at 9:00 on November 8th for a late breakfast.  Dean’s Dinner is on the right side of Rt 22 in Blairsville.  It’s only about 20 minutes from Dean’s to The Roadster Factory so this will give everyone from the North, South and far East a chance to meet for breakfast, if they want to.  We will be arriving at The Roadster Factory around 10:30 for anyone that wants to skip breakfast and go straight there.
Albert is going to extend the October pricing discount for us but you have to mention “WPTA Visit” to get the discount.  The details of the discounts are as follows:
Order $50 and receive a discount of 5%
Order $100 and receive a discount of 10%
Order $250 and receive a discount of 15%
Order $500 and receive a discount of 20%
Sale prices and non-discountable prices ending in 7, 8 or 0 count toward required order values, but they will not be discounted.
Plus no shipping since you will be picking up your order.  These discounts don’t apply on anything that is ordered the day of the event so place your orders early.  They have limited staff on Saturday’s and it’s tough for them to pick parts for large orders that day.  Call 800-234-1104 between 9:00 – 6:00 Monday through Friday to order your parts in advance.
We will get to take a tour of the Roadster Factory again which is always interesting.  Albert and Dan do a great job of answering all our questions.  We are having pretty lousy weather right now but hopefully that will turn around in time for the event and we can get some British cars showing up.  For those that didn’t get enough to eat at Dean’s we will be heading to Griffith’s for a late lunch after visiting The Roadster Factory.  Griffith’s is just off Rt 22 on Rt 56.  We usually get a nice sized group that goes to Griffith’s after the tour.  Probably because they have great food, cold beer and the prices are reasonable.  I’ve invited the Altoona British Car Club to join us again so we will probably have several of their members show up also.
Questions? Contact Gary Fredo at: garyfredo at yahoo.com