[Vintage-race] new head/neck device

christopher h. kang, md chkangmd at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 18:32:25 MDT 2012

FYI , last week while looking for some new gloves, i discovered that Crow Safety was selling a head and neck device called necksgen

http://necksgen.com/

it looks like a Hans device, reengineeered to make it adjustable and lower in the back. also lighter as a result. I was in the S.Cal area so went to look at it, but they were sold out...said it's been out only a month and they are having trouble keeping it in stock. I thought they were the manufactuer, but they are only a reseller.  I placed an order for one, site unseen, based on the store guy's personal reccomendation. At least the price is more reasonable @ $600.

topper

I have no financial  association etc...