[Vintage-race] race tow van and trailer for sale

Dick Tillinger dicktill at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:24:36 MDT 2011

I am selling my 2006 Chevy Express 2500 cargo van. It is the extended length
(19') version, and has the 6.6 liter Duramax engine. It is the "windowless"
variety (better to prevent theft and allow privacy/sleeping), and has a
bulkhead, a lot of shelving, and a bed platform. I bought it used in March
2008 with about 87,500 miles for $18,900. Prior to that it was some sort of
fleet/courier van, and had never been used to tow. Now it has 98,617 miles
on it.

Also selling my Haulmark 7 x 14' super low (easy to load!) motorcycle
trailer, bought new May 2007 for $5,300; similar to:
http://www.dealsonwheels.com/detail/2010_HAULMARK_LOW_HAULER_7X14_MOTORCYCLE
_TRAILER_/00687582E19.aspx
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1516/Motorcycle_Trailers/post/2178087/201
1-Haulmark-7X14-Motorcycle-Trailer.html
It has 10,123 miles on it. It also has a lot of shelving plus two large tire
racks plus a holder for all the conduit for a 20 x 20 foot canopy. It was
used to haul a Datsun Roadster, and is suitable for a small production car
such as that, or a small formula car or sports-racer. I carried 20 (yes,
twenty) spare wheels and tires, a matching trailer spare wheel/tire, 3 five
gallon fuel jugs, 6 six gallon water jugs, the canopy conduit (plus top and
sides), a pit cart, the trailer spare, a 2.8 kW Yamaha generator, a five
gallon Jerry can for extra Diesel fuel. Also has a winch with Poly rope
rather than the cut-your-hands wire variety. Easy to tow and park/set-up.

Both are available for $16,000. Please contact me directly if you are
interested.

Dick Tillinger   Allegany NY 14706   716-372-0465   dicktill at hotmail.com