[Vintage-race] Fiat 850 Abarth For Sale ( Michigan)

Brock Dittrick longbranchno4 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 06:56:37 MST 2010

$2500 Trailer that goes with it is $500. Brand new Hoosier to match $500

So, for $3500 car, trailer and new slicks $3500.  Or separately or OBO.

email me at bdittrick at htfd.com

or call me at 248-660-6198

I need to move this car for the owner by next Wednesday- 03 Feb 2010 ( losing storage)

Thanks

Brock

Would be a great track day car and or vintage racer.

 ( does not match any SCCA class. May be able to race in X class at Waterford- I do not know if there is a clas in VARA for it either.  Although if Bugeyes are allowed to race with 1275's in them- then why not FIAT's.)

1972 Fiat 850 Roadster, with 1300 Abarth Engine.

850 roadster basic body.
Fuel cell, custom fairing, electric fuel pump.Front mounted radiator with electric fan.
Hood with latch pins.
Custom fiberglass rear deck lid, with air scoop.
Full cage, with swing out door bars.
Custom seat, 5 point harness.
Master electrical kill switch.

Abarth steering wheel and shifter.

Fire extinguisher.

Fiat 124 basic engine, expanded to 1300 cc.

Reverse rotation gear set.

Abarth pistons, rods, crank and cam.

Lightened and balanced flywheel.

Dual Mikuni PHH 40 mm carbs.

Custom exhaust manifold and exhaust. Reinforced engine mounts.

Scaglia starter.

Conventional 4 speed transmission.

Built and developed by John Egert, Portland Oregon- Abarth importer and dealer.

Full Abarth suspension.

Lowered front springs, Abarth rears.

Abarth lowering blocks.

Adjustable Koni shocks on all four corners.

BWA Mag wheels, Hoosier P185x60D13 tires.

Extensive bodywork and paint. All welded panels with no filler.

Porsche "Guards Red".

Plexiglass windscreen, 5 inches high.

Abarth decals.

Lucas "beehive" brake lights.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of 850]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of 850]