[Vintage-race] TR6 parts near MidOhio

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Sat Jun 20 08:33:43 MDT 2009

  I guess it would have been nice if I remembered to post the link to the
ad.  DUH!  Photos are on Craig's List

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1224783024.html
  The ad reads:
I am selling a 1972 Triumph TR6. I do have title and the motor does start &
run, but it is NOT drivable. The floor is gone, rockers are gone and fuel
tank is rusted out.
The hydraulic clutch was frozen and cracked while trying to free it up. I
can send higher resolution pictures if interested.
sale-rvfeq-1224783024 at craigslist.org

Paul