[Vintage-race] Engine Transport from Mid-Ohio Vintage GP Sought

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Thu Jun 4 08:43:26 MDT 2009

Help!

I just bought a used 948 Spridget race engine from Rod Hahnemann at
Spridgetech in Michigan for my Turner.  (Always good to have a built up
spare.)  And, I need to get it down here to the Tampa area.  I'd like to
avoid the huge cost & hassle of commercial shipping if I can.

Are any of you folks from the Southeast heading to the Mid-Ohio Vintage GP
(June 25-28) and might have room in your trailer on the way home for a
Spridget 948 engine?  If someone can get it at least to the Atlanta area,
that would be great.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Norm Sippel