[Vintage-race] Vintage-race Digest, Vol 17, Issue 1

David Littlefield dmeadow at juno.com
Wed Sep 3 21:02:14 MDT 2008

Tom,

Are these the A032 or A048s?  Previously running the A032s I've started
between 24 to 26 _cold_ depending upon the weather (higher in hot
temperatures, lower in cool).  Hot temperatures get around 30 to 32.
I've checked temperatures across the face of the tire and they are pretty
good with those sorts of pressures.  I know people that run 28 using
nitrogen, which doesn't expand as much.

I've got a set of the A048s, but haven't tried them yet.  If that's what
you're running, I'd be interested in what you think of them and what
pressures you end up with.

David Littlefield
1974 MG Midget