[Vintage-race] Vintage-race Digest, Vol 17, Issue 1

franks97 at verizon.net franks97 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 3 12:57:04 MDT 2008

Interesting, out here in Portland the Spridget group is pretty good size
and most of us seem to be starting with a cold pressure of 18lbs. The TDs
definitely slide more than the radials I've used, but it is also more
controlled. The old BFG R1's would stick to a point and break loose hard,
the Hoosier's tend to give a nice drift.

Dave (still trying to get my clutch back)