[Vintage-race] Power Loss

burkheimer at earthlink.net burkheimer at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 08:14:04 MDT 2007

I had a similar problem with an older Mustang. It did not want to rev, would run great when cold, but the longer it ran, the worse it got. I could let it sit and cool for 20 minutes and it was fine.  We changed carbs, fuel pump etc. Finally turned out to be a faulty push-on connection at the coil primary.