[TR] Stuck Oil Pan

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 18:08:55 MDT 2021

 i know.the only thing i can think of is finding a small sharp object like a cut down putty knife or similar.its going to take a lot of adult beverage and anglo saxon words.what about having your local windshield replacement guys try using the oscillating saw cut through most of the silicone. they are kinda vertical with a 90 degree cutter. it can get you down both sides and then maybe you can pry the front and back.it may mean you have to trash the existing pan and buy a replacement.