[TR] Looking for a flasher unit

pdqtr6 pdqtr6 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 5 06:12:07 MDT 2021

Moss part # 141-747 for the princely sum of $14.99 it even includes a mounting bracket. Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Sujit Roy <triumphstag at gmail.com> Date: 9/4/21  5:20 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Triumphs <triumphs at autox.team.net>, TTSCC at googlegroups.com Subject: [TR] Looking for a flasher unit My Car has flasher LUCAS  8FL 5048A 12 V 3.6A  which looks like I need to replace.I'm looking for a modern equivalent local in USA.I really don't want a NOS one. I want to get away with the bi-metal strip thing. This unit has 2 pins but I'm aware modern units have a 3rd pin for a ground wire.My car's turn signals dont blink at slow engine speed. My hazards work well so Im not assuming I have an earth issue,Sujit-- Sujit RoyCupertino, Californiahttps://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/