[TR] Speed bleeders for TR4A rear cylinders?

Greg Donovan greg at gregoryd.com
Sat Oct 2 14:43:06 MDT 2021

Here is my correspondence with them from 8/28/21 for my 67 TR4A:

Do you have a speed bleeder that will fit my Triumph?

Thank you,

Greg

-----

The size(s) for your application is as follows:

Front..SB3824HD, 3/8 x 24
Rear... SB3824HD, 3/8 x 24
Clutch..SB3824, 3/8 x 24

When ordering Speed Bleeder, consider also ordering the Bag and Hose Combo.
The bag is like an IV bag.  It comes with 30 inches of silicone hose.  When
one end of the hose is attached to the bag and the other end is attached to
the Speed Bleeder, it makes the messy job of bleeding brakes neat and clean.
The hose and bag are reusable.

Speed Bleeder is also available in 303 Stainless Steel.  The stainless steel
bleeder will never rust or corrode.

Thanks,
Whitney