[TR] Front end "play'

Notakitcar notakitcar at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 15:03:21 MDT 2021

Hi Dave,

Look at item #65 in the Moss catalog, described as an Idler Lever.  It’s a carrier for the linkage on the passenger side but can we worn without really noticing it.  You need to just grab it and see if it moves up or down, might need to disconnect the ling at that point.

Additionally, put it back on the ground and have someone sit in the car and move the steering back and forth in the “Play” spot while you look underneath for movement.

bill