[TR] I story...

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Fri May 21 04:11:05 MDT 2021

I didn't see any responses...so here's my thoughts.

1.  This is a typical symptom of swollen brake hoses.  Easy to check:
Jack up the car, and see if the wheel spins.  If so, apply the brakes
firmly and check to see if it's tight.  If so, open the bleed screw
and see if it now spins easier.  If so, probably need to investigate
new hoses.

2.  If you didn't have trouble getting the new pads in the calipers,
then the shim probably isn't the problem.

3.  Calipers can also fail.

4.  Is the problem on more than one wheel?  (This should have actually
been first - if it shows up on wheels that don't share a hose, look to
the master cylinder - or a problem with the new parts.)