[TR] Grade 2 lock nuts

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 12:38:26 MDT 2021

I needed to replace one bolt, in order to have the unthreaded shank I used a 2” bolt gr8 and cut it to size.
Bill
TS30800L

Sent from my TRS80

On May 14, 2021, at 1:26 PM, Sujit Roy <triumphstag at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All.
Thanks, I'm keeping the original bolts as I'm aware of the plain shank on the bolts. I just bought a box of 50  grade 8 lock nuts off Amazon. Cheaper elsewhere, but I have Prime and will get them Sat.
Regards, Sujit

--
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California