[TR] Grade 2 lock nuts

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:15:56 MDT 2021

"On Fri, May 14, 2021, 1:00 PM Dave Connitt <dconnitt at fuse.net> wrote:

> I bet if you look in the NcMaster-Car website you will find what you need.
> The downside is that you will have a whole box!
> Dave Connitt "

For a common size like this, 3/8" x 24 I think, you can get a box on Amazon
and not pay shipping, once price 8 or so at the local hardware store you
are also probably paying the same price for a whole box as the needed
number.

Despite having done this a few times, when I need something else it is a
never a size I already have.  Rapidly on my way to being old man who died
with an impressive collection of nuts and bolts in coffee cans and Mason
jars.

Greg Lemon
TR250