[TR] TR4A IRS Suspension Question

davgil at aol.com davgil at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 12:59:59 MDT 2021

Jim,I am probably the least capable of any to answer your question, but I vaguely recall a response that Randall once gave to a similar question and that was that there was a planned design to have a slightly higher left side in anticipation of having a driver in a LHD vehicle because there would always be weight on the left suspension while there may not be a passenger in the right seat.  Just for fun, you may want to have someone measure the ride height with you sitting in the vehicle.  You may find that in an actual driving condition, your ride height is much closer to even.  Just trying to recall something from a true master of the craft, and my memory is not what it used to be.  Others may or may not recall a similar explanation in the past.  Best regards,David Gill1976 TR6