[TR] Moss Motors

Bill Brewer billbrewer59 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 12:07:35 MDT 2021

     I placed an order and was having some small talk while we were waiting for something to come up on the computer. Turns out that the guy at Moss was working from home about 15 miles away from where I live. The home office is essentially shut down except for a few guys in the warehouse.

     -Bill in Morro Bay, CA