[TR] FW: Dan and Livie sympathies re Mid Ohio 2002

trhouse at columbus.rr.com trhouse at columbus.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 08:05:29 MST 2021

Thanks to Dan for this pic . Wife and Best friend for over 50 years..
She was a strong supporter of the Triumph Marque. Great Navigator in
our early years. Membership Chairperson for Triumph Register of
America for many years.
Mid Ohio and Kas 2002.....
Search "Susie Wood Householder Facebook" for a tribute to her