[TR] dash cap removal TR6

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Mar 10 17:54:13 MST 2021

I like the color….. looks familiar to me 😉

I notice the eyeball and demister hoses lying in the footwell. If you haven’t bought replacement hoses yet, get them from McMaster  https://www.mcmaster.com/duct-hose …. Way cheaper than buying the Triumph ones. I also did away with the eyeball vents that are behind the dash to minimize clutter. They never did anything anyway!
 And think of me when it’s time for a new interior panel kit and boot cover http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm
Bob Danielson
TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm