[TR] Earls Court TR5 (CP20LO) now in USA?

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Mon Mar 8 12:05:18 MST 2021

I remember that car well. I wanted one then, I’d be very pleased to have one now.
There’s a fault in the write up.
Someone has written the fuel pump was mounted in the engine bay. Wrong. Fuel pump, primary fuel filter and pressure relief valve were mounted in the boot. The fuel metering unit was in the engine bay and driven off the back of the distributor and perhaps someone has mistaken the FMU for the old style diesel injection pumps commonly found on older normally aspirated diesels.

Jonmac

Vote for Guy Fawkes! The only man who entered Parliament with honest intentions.