[TR] Earls Court TR5 (CP20LO) now in USA?

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:27:59 MST 2021

Friends in NL have reported that a superbly-restored TR5, the original LHD
car from the 1967 Earls Court Motor Show premiere, has been sold to the USA
and is now in the midwest.

Anybody know the car?  It's said to be a pretty special TR, and I'd
probably agree.  My first car in life was a TR250, unrestorable given my
budget, skills, and marque support at the time.  But today -- I wish I
still had it!

Here’s the sales ad:
https://www.jbclassiccars.com/?portfolio=triumph-tr5

Note the comments about the car's original Swiss-specifications and the
stuff around engines.  Jonmac, this makes us smile to think about your
efforts in this area back in the day.