[TR] Endeavour TV series

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Sun Mar 7 05:09:52 MST 2021

Just had a look at the sort of stuff served up from Acorn and Britbox. Most of the Acorn stuff is unknown to us Brits in Britland, unless the programmes have been re-titled. Britbox however, has far better material both for drama and comedy. As for the cars, it’s nice to see anything of any make that isn’t Eurobox or Jap***p. For the record, most Triumph owners over here, prefer not to rent their cars to TV companies for the ‘period’ look. There have been a few too many claims for damage on set or mistreatment by TV crews. Owners are not usually allowed to drive them unless it’s a “distant” shot. Not that you get paid much anyway.

Jonmac

Vote for Guy Fawkes! The only man who entered Parliament with honest intentions.