[TR] TR4A Mounts

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 1 15:25:06 MST 2021

I believe they are from a Rover rather than a BMW at least that’s what I bought after a discussion with Tony Sheach who has been a wonderful resource for me.

Tony perhaps you can again provide the specifics. I also believe the Heavy Duty ones Moss sells are the same but not sure. I bought mine from a dealer in England. They are well made and will hold up. I’m pretty sure they are taller too.

JVV