[TR] TR6 Cooling Fan on a TR4A

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 13:14:44 MDT 2021

I have a TR4 Tropical Fan on the shelf I would sell, but not cheap.
Bill

Sent from my TRS80

On Jun 28, 2021, at 2:00 PM, Greg Gelhar <greg at gelhar.com> wrote:

I did this on a TR3 using the TR6 fan hub.  The fan appeared to be cut down
or not from a TR6. Much better airflow than the stock metal blade unit.

Greg G
Osseo, MN

Subject: [TR] TR6 Cooling Fan on a TR4A

I saw a picture somewhere that had a red TR6 cooling fan on a TR4A.  I would
like to swap out my original four blade metal and have a spare TR6 red
blade.  Anyone done this? Won't know what I have there for mounting until I
pull the radiator to get recored.  I do not have a spare yellow blade fan.
Just curious what wisdom folks have learned on the list.
Thanks,
Jim Henningsen

<DSC01454.JPG>
<DSC01446.JPG>