[TR] TR4A 2-speed wiper

Carl Sereda carlsereda at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 16:11:27 MDT 2021

Hi Keith,I thought 1st notch on the wiper switch was HIGH (to get the motor running) and 2nd notch was LOW.I just sent you some collected windshield wiper info from some years ago - directly to your email address - hope it helps!Regards,Carl'63 TR4 since '74

I found a post by Alan Turner that suggested the correct wiring for
the switch is pin 4 to ground, brown/light green to pin 6 and red/light
green to pin 7. With this setup, the first pull of the switch powers the
wiper motor at the slow speed and the second pull provides the fast speed.