[TR] Mixed Oil OK?

Peter Arakelian PeterAra at msn.com
Fri Jul 23 15:57:11 MDT 2021

Made a real rookie mistake....I needed to change the oil in my non-overdrive TR6 transmission. It had been filled with 90W GL5. I jacked up one side of the car to access the drain plug more easily, but I put the drain plug back in before I lowered the car and filled with Redline MTL-90. I figure there may be a cup of the old oil left behind because I did not lower the car before putting the plug back in.
Am I in trouble or close enough? reality please, not theory.

[https://secureimages.mcafee.com/common/affiliateImages/mfe/logo.png]<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>  Scanned by McAfee<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> and confirmed virus-free.