[TR] Starting car after storage

dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Jul 21 07:30:37 MDT 2021

A friend was restoring a car, and like you got it running so decided to go for a test drive.  Backing out of the driveway one of the brake cylinders blew so he replaced it.  (drums all around).  Next round, another brake cylinder blew so then he replaced all 3.  Then the master cylinder blew before he got very far . . . .

I’m assuming you have seriously bled all the hydraulics?  Including the clutch?