[TR] Front Pullet Hub Removal

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:22:44 MDT 2021

Yes it does and thanks.  Successfully removed it this morning with a puller.  Next up, remove the timing cover and replace oil seal and gasket.

Any thoughts from the list on what to look for when inspecting the timing chain?  I think it was changed by the previous owner who had the car 45 years but cant confirm.
Thanks,
Jim