[TR] Monocularity

robert rudolphi robertrudolphi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 14:37:11 MDT 2021

I removed the radiator ductwork as I was having a simular issue and realized I did not have one of the wires correct. See # 6 in the insructions.

https://mossmotors.com/media/instructions/117-515_inst_web.pdf

Once wired correctly it is a major improvement.

Robert

On Monday, July 5, 2021, 03:46:03 PM EDT, Tom Walling <pdqtr6 at comcast.net> wrote:

Trying to get the headlight relay kit (Moss p/n 117-515) to work on my TR6.

I know I've done something wrong as only one headlight at a time will light-up. When I use low-beam, the left light lights, then high-beam and the right one lights up and the left one goes out. The instructions are not all that clear about what to hook into what, but I know I haven't switched (or mixed) the blue/white and blue/red wires and I have them connected to the bulb wires correctly too.

I did replace the headlight "pig tails" with ones from British Wiring. Could they have mixed the blue/red and blue/white wires? I think that may cause this interesting problem, but I'm not sure.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive