[TR] Monocularity

Tom Walling pdqtr6 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 13:45:28 MDT 2021

Trying to get the headlight relay kit (Moss p/n 117-515) to work on my TR6.

I know I've done something wrong as only one headlight at a time will light-up. When I use low-beam, the left light lights, then high-beam and the right one lights up and the left one goes out. The instructions are not all that clear about what to hook into what, but I know I haven't switched (or mixed) the blue/white and blue/red wires and I have them connected to the bulb wires correctly too.

I did replace the headlight "pig tails" with ones from British Wiring. Could they have mixed the blue/red and blue/white wires? I think that may cause this interesting problem, but I'm not sure.