[TR] IRS Rear End clunk

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:42:31 MST 2021

Great thoughts by you both on the tranny mount.  I just had the tunnel cover off so kicking myself now for not checking.  May be able to inspect and adjust underneath.  Was thinking it might be a little play in the axle splines since they are original and or possible wear on wire wheel hub splines or wires themselves.  The wires are the original to car. Have new Dayton’s and hubs to put on soon.
Jim