[TR] Should I put Redline MT-90 in my Triumph diff?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:50:47 MST 2021

Per Redline's recommendation I'm using MT90 in the gearbox (TR4
W/overdrive) and 75W90 in the diff (limited slip W/ large capacity
magnesium back plate). Everything's been working fine for a decade + now.

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*