[TR] Sir John Black

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Tue Jan 26 15:18:36 MST 2021

I’d like to know if Nick Black sanctioned or is at ease with the fact that his book is replicated on the internet for anyone to access for zero cost?
If he is, well and good.
It’s worth mentioning that several people in the U.K. spent a lot of time with Nick in giving him material and photographs to illustrate his tribute to his Dad - and i was one of them. It then took him one helluva long time to write it and then publish his finished work which takes the reader a long way into the enigmatic persona of Sir John and his massive contribution to British industry over several decades.
IF - and it’s a big if, that book has been uploaded to the internet without Nicks knowledge or approval, then whoever did it is guilty of the heinous crime of serious copyright infringement and deserves to have themselves dragged through crushed glass!
My two pennyworth fwiw.

Jonmac

Vote for Guy Fawkes! The only man who entered Parliament with honest intentions.