[TR] TR4

James B Mills jbmills at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 16 15:14:08 MST 2021

I enjoyed the video, but feel it lacked a real disassembly/reassembly description.  My ‘63 TR4 is in my garage - in pieces, including the engine.  I took it completely apart with the intention of a complete restoration (not to the level of competing at shows - want to drive it again, like I did when I was 26 [am 76 now].  The reassembly task is very intimidating for fear I’ll screw it up.  Are there other videos out there that that show a complete reassembly?  Also, for you folks that have the valve cover vent to carb filters:  there are no filters to accommodate that.  How have others handled this?  My car is a SoCal TR4, and model was listed by the DMV as a 1965 because that was the year it was 1st registered (CA law).  CT37815 L

Sent from my iPhone