[TR] TR2 pearl white

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 20:53:03 MST 2021

Thanks Bill,
This chart looks like good information.
While trying to match Primrose/Pale Yellow on my '59 TR3, the numbers didn't translate to available modern paint.  I settled on using the later '68 Jasmine to get a code.  A computer read on the Primrose listed a VW Beetle convertible color named, if I remember correctly, Mello Yellow, which looks right on, when I see one of these cars on the road.
I'm just wondering if there was really any pearlescent in the original white.
Is it obvious and or look very pearlescent?
Dave H.